|0.1.16+minimap2.2.26||Sep 12, 2023|
|0.1.15+minimap2.2.26||Aug 23, 2023|
|0.1.14+minimap2.2.26||Jul 7, 2023|
|0.1.12+minimap2.2.26||May 19, 2023|
|0.1.5||Oct 7, 2022|
#195 in Biology
229 downloads per month
Used in minimap2
System Bindings for libminimap2
Use this if you need lower-level bindings for minimap2. Also works with mm2-fast.
Currently this is synced to a recent git commit of minimap2. If you have other needs, let me know and I can make a branch and publish a corresponding version.
- vendored - Regenerate the bindings from the vendored minimap2 source. Requires llvm installed. Useful to update the bindings to a different version of minimap2.
- mm2-fast - Use mm2-fast as the backend rather than minimap2 itself.
- simde - Enable simde support (SIMD-everywhere)
- sse - Enable some sse bindings
- Can we decouple from pthread? This would allow Windows and (possibly) WASM compilation.
- Much better cross-compilation support thanks for @Adoni5
- Huge thanks to @leiste375 for aarch64 compilation!
- Better static linking support
- Fix regression by reverting to minimap2 release version
- Possible fixes for aarch64 compilation
- Cleaner build system
- Early support for cross crate for cross compilation
- Fix bug with SSE2/SSE4...
- More transparent versioning of upstream minimap2
- Update minimap2-sys minimap2 to release 2.26
- minimap2-sys: update libc, bindgen deps
- Better sse support. Renamed sse flag to sse2only, sse4.1 is otherwise enabled by default (if detected)
- Hopefully better macos, aarch64, and NEON support
- Fix bug relating to compiling mm2-fast
- Enable SIMD-everywhere compilation support
- Changed how zlib is compiled
- Dep versions update
- Added SSE compilation feature (Mostly autodetects)
- Make bindgen an optional feature
- zlib support for musl builds