1 unstable release
|0.1.0||Mar 19, 2021|
#56 in #lightning
Used in libcitadel
Citadel: Bitcoin, LN & RGB wallet
Library providing runtime for Bitcoin, LN & RGB wallet
- Arbitrary-complex descriptor-based wallets
- Miniscript-based wallet spending policies
- Complex multisignature schemes
- Lightning network (in generalized format, with planned support for multi-peer channels, DEX etc)
- RGB assets
- Universal invoices, supporting on-chain descriptor- and PSBT-based invoices, Lightning network, RGB assets, repeated payments, multiple beneficiaries etc...
- Taproot & Schnorr signatures (WIP)
- Partially signed bitcoin transactions
- Arbitrary complex derivation paths, including new identity-based derivations for multisigs and taproot (see https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2021-February/018381.html)
- Complete separation of private keys to external HSMs or multiple signature servers etc (via PSBTs)
Citadel librsry demonstrates how modern censorship-resistant self-sovereign privacy-focusing P2P software can be developed basing on LNP/BP Association standards, frameworks and libraries for LNP/BP & Internet2 protocols.
The runtime can run (in embedded mode) or connect to external RGB Node and LNP Node, plus it require external Electrum Server accessed via ElectrumX protocol (in future will be replaced by BP Node).
Citadel library is based on:
- Descriptor wallet native rust bitcoin wallet library
- Internet2 suite of protocols
- Web4 microservice framework from the same repo
Design & architecture
More details on modules: