|0.5.0-alpha.5||Aug 31, 2021|
|0.5.0-alpha.3||Aug 27, 2021|
|0.4.1||May 4, 2021|
|0.4.0||Mar 8, 2021|
|0.3.5||Jan 26, 2021|
#707 in Magic Beans
651 downloads per month
Used in 19 crates (10 directly)
Library for building descriptor-based bitcoin wallets. Everything a modern read-only bitcoin wallet needs, but which is not (yet) a part of rust-bitcoin library.
NB: The library does not work with private keys; it is advised that wallets will be designed in a way assuming zero private key access for all of their operations aside from transaction signing; this part must be separated into other repository/library and be strictly controlled.
This library previously was a part of LNP/BP Core Library.
- More efficient manipulations with BIP-32 derivation paths
- Universal miniscript/classical bitcoin descriptors
- Script templates allowing embedding extended pubkeys into bitcoin script assembly
- Lexicographic ordering of transaction & PSBT inputs & oututs
- Script type system
- Helper types for working with hash-lock contracts
- PSBT utility functions (retrieving previous output, computing fee)
Includes separate crate for SLIP-132 functionality in