55 releases (14 breaking)
|new 0.15.3||Aug 19, 2019|
|0.15.0||Jul 26, 2019|
|0.12.2||Jan 18, 2019|
|0.12.0||Dec 3, 2018|
|0.1.2||May 4, 2015|
#49 in Cryptography
23,374 downloads per month
Used in 98 crates (51 directly)
rust-secp256k1 is a wrapper around ,
a C library by Pieter Wuille for producing ECDSA signatures using the SECG curve
secp256k1. This library
- exposes type-safe Rust bindings for all
- implements key generation
- implements deterministic nonce generation via RFC6979
- implements many unit tests, adding to those already present in
- makes no allocations (except in unit tests) for efficiency and use in freestanding implementations
Contributions to this library are welcome. A few guidelines:
- Any breaking changes must have an accompanied entry in CHANGELOG.md
- No new dependencies, please.
- No crypto should be implemented in Rust, with the possible exception of hash functions. Cryptographic contributions should be directed upstream to libsecp256k1.
- This library should always compile with any combination of features on Rust 1.22.