Uses old Rust 2015
|0.1.0||Jul 29, 2021|
28 downloads per month
Used in baru
Minimum Supported Rust Version: 1.29.0
This crate uses "2015" edition and won't be ported over "2018" edition in the near future as this will change the MSRV to 1.31.
This library is a fork of rust-miniscript for elements.
This library supports
- Output descriptors including embedded Miniscripts
- Parsing and serializing descriptors to a human-readable string format
- Compilation of abstract spending policies to Miniscript (enabled by the
- Semantic analysis of Miniscripts and spending policies, with user-defined public key types
- Encoding and decoding Miniscript as Bitcoin Script, given key types that
are convertible to
- Determining satisfiability, and optimal witnesses, for a given descriptor;
completing an unsigned
elements::TxInwith appropriate data
- Determining the specific keys, hash preimages and timelocks used to spend coins in a given Bitcoin transaction
Contributions are generally welcome. If you intend to make larger changes please discuss them in an issue before PRing them to avoid duplicate work and architectural mismatches. If you have any questions or ideas you want to discuss please join us in ##miniscript on freenode.