25 unstable releases (5 breaking)
|0.7.7||May 27, 2021|
|0.7.3||Apr 30, 2021|
|0.6.2||Feb 21, 2021|
|0.6.0||Dec 21, 2020|
|0.2.1||May 18, 2017|
#62 in Math
57 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
Low-dimensional vector algebra with
Rust 1.51 or higher requred because of
std- use std. Crate could be used with
rand- distributions for generating random entities.
approx- approximate comparison.
All these features are enabled by default.
- Vector and matrix arithmetcs (
- Integer vectors and matrices (including
- Boolean vectors and matrices (comparison,
- Support for non-
into_iter()for vectors (and
outerproducts for vectors.
- Matrix-matrix and matrix-vector multiplication.
- Square matrix determinant and inversion.
- Eigen- and singular decomposition for matrices.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.