23 releases (1 stable)
Uses new Rust 2021
|1.0.0||Aug 27, 2022|
|0.13.0||Dec 9, 2021|
|0.12.1||May 13, 2021|
|0.11.0||Jan 1, 2021|
|0.1.1||Nov 30, 2019|
#916 in Network programming
295 downloads per month
Used in 5 crates (via mpd_client)
Implementation of the client protocol for MPD.
- Protocol support including binary responses and command lists
- Support for traditional blocking IO as well as asynchronous IO (through Tokio, requires the
- Utilities for assembling commands and escaping arguments
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
Implementation of the client protocol for MPD. Supports binary responses and command lists.
||Async support, based on Tokio|