Uses new Rust 2021
|0.7.5||Jun 20, 2022|
|0.7.3||Mar 15, 2022|
|0.7.1||Dec 10, 2021|
|0.6.1||Aug 21, 2021|
|0.3.0||Mar 28, 2020|
#1010 in Network programming
284 downloads per month
Used in 3 crates
Asynchronous client for MPD.
- Asynchronous, using tokio.
- Supports protocol version 0.23 and binary responses (e.g. for loading album art).
- Typed command API that automatically deals with converting the response into proper Rust structs.
- API for programmatically generating filter expressions without string wrangling.
examples directory for a demo of using printing the currently playing song whenever it changes.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.