|0.2.0||Oct 12, 2022|
|0.1.0||Dec 9, 2021|
#513 in Images
32 downloads per month
.. is a minimalistic menu for Wayland-based compositors.
Make sure you setup a wayland environment, in particularly
env var must be set.
wlr_layer_shell protocol is not necessary but preferred.
There are several installation options:
- Pre-built release binaries are published at the Release page. Although these are built in Ubuntu environment it should also work for other Linux distributions.
- [for Archlinux] there are yofi-bin and yofi-git AUR packages for binary and from-source builds.
- Or you can manually build from sources.
For building the project you need rust compiler and cargo package manager (usually distributed via rustup). Once installed you may build & run the project with the following command:
cargo run --release
Contributions are welcome, but make sure that:
- [If that's a new feature or it changes the existing behavior] you've discussed it in the issue page before the implementation.
- Your patch is not a refactoring.
- rustfmt and clippy are checked.
- [optionally] Added docs if necessary and an entry in CHANGELOG.md.