35 releases (9 breaking)
|0.14.1||Jan 7, 2021|
|0.14.0||Dec 21, 2020|
|0.13.0||Oct 25, 2020|
|0.12.2||Jul 24, 2020|
|0.5.0||Dec 30, 2019|
#6 in #markup
833 downloads per month
Used in 3 crates (via yarte_derive)
bytes-buf feature can produce SIGILL https://github.com/botika/v_escape/issues/54. It's complitate because the
sse flags are in almost all cpus of
x86_64 architectures. I have already warned. More details in the issue.
ntex, ...) use
firstname.lastname@example.org there will be both options.
Satan has been slaughtered and sent to heaven. Should we start to worry?
All structures and functions in this crate -- even those based on the real crates -- are entirely fictional. All celebrity codes are impersonated...poorly. The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be used by anyone.
Yarte stands for Yet Another Rust Template Engine. Uses a Handlebars-like syntax, well-known and intuitive for most developers. Yarte is an optimized, and easy-to-use rust crate, with which developers can create logic around their HTML templates using conditionals, loops, rust code and template composition.
- Almost all Rust expressions are valid
- Meta programming system with almost all Rust expressions, conditionals, loops, modules and partial recursion
- Low level, SIMD and zero copy runtime
- A fancy-text debug mode to visualize the code generated by Yarte
- Emit snipped annotations at error
- Improved daily and has full coverage (without stupid bugs that take months or years to fix)
In order to fully understand Yarte's capabilities take a look at the following documentation:
Please, contribute to Yarte! The more the better! Feel free to open an issue and/or contacting directly with the owner for any request or suggestion.
I want to move these
buf-min to a team with me as a member.
If someone wants to participate in this team, open an issue