21 releases (6 breaking)
✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.9.1||May 10, 2020|
|0.8.3||Apr 28, 2020|
|0.7.0||Feb 21, 2020|
|0.5.0||Dec 30, 2019|
#14 in Template engine
1,567 downloads per month
Used in 10 crates (9 directly)
All struct and function in this crate -- crate those based on real crate -- are entirely fictional. All celebrity code are impersonated. The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be used by anyone.
Yarte stands for Yet Another Rust Template Engine, is the fastest template engine. Uses a Handlebars-like syntax, well known and intuitive for most developers. Yarte is an optimized, and easy-to-use rust crate, with which developers can create logic around their HTML templates using conditionals, loops, rust code and template composition.
- Meta programming system around template with Rust expressions, conditionals or loops
- Recursion in partial at compile time
- No allocation helpers
- A fancy-text debug mode to visualize the code generated by Yarte
- Emit snipped annotations of the template at error
serverfor wasm app isomorphic server side
See it for yourself in the benchmarks!
In order to fully understand Yarte's capabilities take a look at the following documentation:
- #37 Derive for compiled DOM, implement
- Minify Css
- intellij plugin (help wanted)
- yarte/html/css UI like sciter
- One derive to rule them all, one derive to find them, one derive to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
- ... you can open a issue!
We are not looking for anything other than render HTML and text as fast as possible
Yarte is based on all previous templates engines, syntax as well as its documentation is highly influenced by Handlebars. As many ideas as possible used in Yarte are from other repositories.
Comments in the code clarify which ideas are used, and from where.
Please, contribute to Yarte! The more the better! Feel free to to open an issue and/or contacting directly with the owner for any request or suggestion.
Become a financial contributor and help us sustain our community. [Contribute]
Support this project with your organization. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Contribute]