|0.2.12||Apr 27, 2020|
|0.2.11||Apr 27, 2020|
|0.2.7||Jan 27, 2020|
|0.2.4||Dec 31, 2019|
|0.1.0||Dec 27, 2017|
#370 in Graphics APIs
141 downloads per month
A brush for generative fine art. Read the guide!
This a graphics library and CLI focused on generative fine art for print.
- Repeatable works at arbitrary resolutions without changing the work
- Managed rngs for repeatable works and controlled rng trees
- Support for using a different, custom GLSL shader for each vector path
- GLSL live coding with "#include" support
- An ergonomic derive-based GLSL uniforms interface
- Animation support for brainstorming and cumulative pieces
A brush for generative fine art.