19 releases (4 breaking)
|new 0.6.0||May 25, 2023|
|0.5.1||May 3, 2023|
|0.5.0||Apr 20, 2023|
|0.4.0||Mar 28, 2023|
|0.2.0||Feb 14, 2023|
#230 in Graphics APIs
290 downloads per month
Used in 5 crates (3 directly)
The Rerun renderer
Part of the
rerun family of crates.
A custom wgpu based renderer tailored towards re_viewer's needs. Nevertheless, it can be used standalone and comes with its own examples!
Some key features:
- Key primitives for visualization like lines and points are first class citizens
- Built with multiple independent views/cameras in mind
- WebGL compatible quality tier allows use in the browser without WebGPU support
- Hot shader reloading
- ... and more to come!
Goals & philosophy:
- Handle fully dynamic data
- assumes that most data may change every frame!
- Automatic resource re-use & caching
- Lazy loading whenever possible for best startup performance
- Run great both on the desktop and web
- No dependencies on
re_vieweror rerun data store libraries