|0.6.3||Jan 14, 2021|
|0.6.0||Dec 22, 2020|
|0.5.4||Dec 9, 2020|
|0.5.4-rc.1||Dec 3, 2020|
#31 in GUI
32 downloads per month
Ajour is a World of Warcraft addon manager written in Rust with a strong focus on performance and simplicity. The project is completely advertisement free, privacy respecting and open source. Ajour currently supports Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Addons will be parsed automatically and resolved from multiple repositories:
- Install new addons from the catalog or directly from a GitHub/GitLab URL
- Support for release channels, so it's possible to select either
stablefor each addon
- View changelogs for each addon
- Bulk addon update without any limitations
- Remove addons and their dependencies
- Ignore addons you don't want to update
- Supports both Retail, Classic, PTR and Beta versions of World of Warcraft
- 10+ handcrafted themes to choose between
- Ability to backup your whole UI, including all settings from WTF
- Ability to run as a command line application for advanced users
- WeakAuras import strings from Wago.io will automatically be parsed
- Localized in multiple languages
Prebuilt binaries for macOS and Windows can be downloaded from the GitHub releases page.
For everyone else, a detailed instruction can be found here.
Find instructions for building your own themes here.
Find instructions for using the command line interface here
Ajour wouldn't be here without your help. I welcome contributions of any kind, because together we can make Ajour even better.
- Let me know if you are missing a vital feature.
- I love pull requests and bug reports.
- Don't hesitate to tell me my Rust programming is bad but please tell me why.
- Help translating Ajour on POEditor.
- Join our Discord server and say hey.
What features are planned?
We have a roadmap here.
macOS won't let me open the app, what should I do?
Instead of double clicking it, right click and choose "Open". That should successfully open Ajour.
What requirements does Ajour have?
Windows: DX12 or Vulkan Linux: Vulkan macOS: Metal
If you are having problems with these requirements, then try the OpenGL build.
Where does Ajour store its configuration?
Ajour will generate a folder in the following directory:
macOS / Linux:
Inside this folder Ajour will keep a configuration file for storing different user settings, a log file with events from the last session, a fingerprint file with hashed fingerprints for each addon and a theme folder with custom themes.
We wanted to create an application which natively compiles to both Windows, Linux and macOS while at the same time is as performant and reliable as possible.
- tarkah for the many great contributions.
- Rasmus Nielsen for the Ajour icon.
- Rune Seir for the Ajour banner.
- mlablah for the architectural discussions.
Ajour is released under the MIT License.