3 releases (breaking)
|0.3.0||May 20, 2023|
|0.2.0||Oct 31, 2022|
|0.1.0||Apr 3, 2022|
#289 in Authentication
23 downloads per month
Implementation of the network protocol used between World of Warcraft authentication/login servers and clients for game versions 1.0.0 (Vanilla) to 3.3.5 (Wrath of the Lich King). See the WoWDev Login page for details.
To add only the synchronous methods run the following command:
cargo add --features 'sync' wow_login_messages
async support see the Features section.
And then check out the docs.
Tokio and async-std support are gated behind the
Synchronous (std) support is gated behind
All of these are disabled by default.
You must enable at least one of them, otherwise there's not much point to the crate.
This crate is partially auto generated by the
wowm files in the
Types have been named the ugly
CMD_SCREAMING_SNAKE_CASE way because that's
what other (mostly C++) emulators call them. This makes it significantly easier
to search through other emulators or other documentation.
- vMaNGOS (C++) and MaNGOS derivatives in general have a relatively complete list of messages for popular versions, but they are not available as a library.
- Ember (C++) has all messages for 1.12, although some work will probably be required in order to use it as a standalone library.
- Shadowburn (Erlang) has messages for 1.12, although they are not in the form of a library.
- gophercraft (Go) seems to have most messages in a library format.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.