|new 3.1.0||May 4, 2021|
|2.6.5||Mar 19, 2021|
|2.5.3||Nov 23, 2020|
|2.0.0||Jul 9, 2020|
|1.1.1||Jul 9, 2019|
#63 in Science
244 downloads per month
Varlociraptor implements a novel, unified fully uncertainty-aware approach to genomic variant calling in arbitrary scenarios.
- Calls SNVs, MNVs, indels, inversions, duplications, replacements and breakends in all length ranges (from small to structural) with a unified statistical model.
- The statistical model encompasses all possible sources of uncertainty and biases.
- Resulting variant calls can be filtered by false discovery rate. No parameter tuning necessary.
- Unbiased, maximum a posteriori allele frequency estimates are provided with each call.
- Tumor-normal-calling, classifying variants as somatic in tumor, somatic in normal, germline, or absent.
- Generic, grammar based configuration of the statistical model, allowing to classify arbitrary scenarios, from poplation genetics, to pedigrees, complex tumor scenarios and arbitrary combinations thereof.
For details, see the homepage: https://varlociraptor.github.io