|2.5.4||Jan 4, 2021|
|2.5.3||Nov 23, 2020|
|2.3.0||Sep 9, 2020|
|2.0.0||Jul 9, 2020|
|1.1.1||Jul 9, 2019|
#52 in Science
108 downloads per month
Varlociraptor implements a novel, unified fully uncertainty-aware approach to genomic variant calling in arbitrary scenarios.
- Calls SNVs and indels in all length ranges (from small to structural) with a unified statistical model.
- The statistical model entails all possible sources of uncertainty.
- Resulting variant calls can be filtered by false discovery rate. No parameter tuning necessary.
- Unbiased, maximum a posteriori allele frequency estimates are provided with each call.
- Tumor-normal-calling, classifying variants as somatic in tumor, somatic in normal, germline, or absent.
- Generic, grammar based calling, allowing to classify arbitrary scenarios.
For details, see the homepage: https://varlociraptor.github.io