Uses new Rust 2021
|0.4.1||Jun 27, 2022|
|0.4.0||Mar 18, 2022|
|0.3.4||Feb 17, 2022|
|0.3.2||Dec 7, 2021|
#3 in #hashing
168,325 downloads per month
Used in 46 crates (31 directly)
Pure Rust implementation of the Argon2 password hashing function.
It implements the following three three algorithmic variants:
- Argon2d: maximizes resistance to GPU cracking attacks
- Argon2i: optimized to resist side-channel attacks
- Argon2id: (default) hybrid version combining both Argon2i and Argon2d
Support is provided for embedded (i.e.
no_std) environments, including
Rust 1.57 or higher.
Minimum supported Rust version can be changed in the future, but it will be done with a minor version bump.
- All on-by-default features of this library are covered by SemVer
- MSRV is considered exempt from SemVer as noted above
Licensed under either of:
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.