3 releases (breaking)
✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|new 0.3.0||Jul 17, 2019|
|0.2.0||Jul 8, 2019|
|0.1.0||Jul 8, 2019|
#2 in #sans-io
176 downloads per month
- You want to control how you actually make HTTP requests against GCS.
- This crate only supports some operations.
- There are several other GCS crates available that have many more features and are easier to work with, if you don't care about what HTTP clients they use.
- This crate requires more boilerplate to work with.
Coming soon, I promise!
We welcome community contributions to this project.
Please read our Contributor Guide for more information on how to get started.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.