|0.8.1||Nov 18, 2020|
|0.7.3||Aug 19, 2020|
|0.7.2||Jun 9, 2020|
|0.6.1||Jan 21, 2020|
|0.3.4||Jul 22, 2019|
#52 in Web programming
2,550 downloads per month
Used in cargo-fetcher
- You want to control how you actually make HTTP requests against GCS.
- This crate only supports some operations.
- There are several other GCS crates available that have many more features and are easier to work with, if you don't care about what HTTP clients they use.
- This crate requires more boilerplate to work with.
The examples directory includes a simplified version of gsutil. This is a work in progress that gives examples of using the different operations that are currently supported in this crate.
- cat - Shows an example Object::download
- cp - Shows an example of Object::download as well as Object::insert_multipart
- ls - Shows an example of Object::list
- signurl - Shows an example of UrlSigner
- stat - Shows an example of Object::get
We welcome community contributions to this project.
Please read our Contributor Guide for more information on how to get started.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.