Uses new Rust 2021
|new 0.12.0||Jun 22, 2022|
|0.11.3||Feb 24, 2022|
|0.10.0||Mar 26, 2021|
|0.8.1||Nov 18, 2020|
|0.3.4||Jul 22, 2019|
#42 in Database interfaces
6,704 downloads per month
Used in 3 crates
- You want to control how you actually make HTTP requests against GCS.
- You want to have more control over your dependencies, and not be bottlenecked by sticking to a particular version, or quickly upgrading, your HTTP related crates.
- This crate only supports some operations.
- There are several other GCS crates available that have many more features and are easier to work with, if you don't care about what HTTP clients they use.
- This crate requires more boilerplate to work with.
For example usage, see the gsutil crate, which reimplements parts of the official gsutil tool.
We welcome community contributions to this project.
Please read our Contributor Guide for more information on how to get started.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.