24 releases (8 breaking)
|0.8.0||Nov 6, 2023|
|0.7.1||Sep 29, 2023|
|0.2.4||Jul 28, 2023|
#127 in Filesystem
55,403 downloads per month
Used in 9 crates (8 directly)
Small crate for interacting with cargo registry indices
- The API exposes enough pieces where an alternative git implementation can be used if
gixis not to your liking.
- Sparse index support via
reqwestis optional, gated behind the
- Local cache files are always supported regardless of features enabled
ComboIndexCache(local cache files only) and
ComboIndex(cache + remote capabilities) are provided to wrap git indices, sparse indices, or local registries depending on the the index URL.
- Functionality for writing cache entries to the local index cache is exposed in the public API
Local Registrysupport is available behind the
- Building of local registries is available behind the
We welcome community contributions to this project.
Any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in an Embark Studios project, shall comply with the Rust standard licensing model (MIT OR Apache 2.0) and therefore be dual licensed as described below, without any additional terms or conditions:
This contribution is dual licensed under EITHER OF
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
For clarity, "your" refers to Embark or any other licensee/user of the contribution.