|0.1.4||Feb 4, 2022|
|0.1.2||Apr 1, 2019|
|0.1.1||Mar 30, 2019|
#1409 in Algorithms
Real Time Smoothing and Mapping (RTSAM) in Rust.
- Standard Lie algebra in Rust
- Working simple factor graph generation
- Working LLVM-based JIT for CPU/GPU targets (WIP branch
- Working symbolic evaluation and autograd
- Design a continous storage strategy for factors
- Dynamic scheduling of JIT'ed code fragments
- GPU LM/GS Kernels with JIT'ed lazy evaluation
This work is a WIP.
Copyright (c) 2020, Fan Jiang
Code from the nalgebra project: Copyright (c) 2013, Sébastien Crozet