11 releases (5 breaking)
|0.41.0||Sep 26, 2021|
|0.39.0||Sep 2, 2021|
#255 in Debugging
1,838 downloads per month
Used in 4 crates
Real-time UI for bots, microservices, and IoT
RillRate is a library that embeds a live web dashboard to your app.
- It's fully custom - You add your own data streams with everything you want
- It works in real-time! - NOT
5 secsreal-time, it's
0.002 secsreal-time 🚀
- Zero-configuration - you don't need to install and configure any other software
- Web-dashboard included - add the library to your app and connect to the dashboard with a web browser
- Ferris-friendly - we created it using Rust only: from backed to UI 🦀
Join our reddit/rillrate community to stay tuned about all the new features we released every day!
Follow us on Twitter and watch or participate weekly competitions.
How to use it?
Add a dependency to your
[dependencies] rillrate = "0.41.0"
Install the rillrate engine in the
And create a
Tracer to visualize data on the embedded dashboard:
let my_tracer = Pulse::new( "package.dashboard.group.tracer-name", FlowMode::Realtime, PulseOpts::default().min(0).max(50).higher(true) );
When you tracer is spawned use it to put data to it:
RillRate provides packs of components for different purposes.
- Prime - basic elements
- APM - components for performance monitoring
- Charts - all basic charts
- Trade - live components for trading (order books, charts, etc.)
The project consists of the following parts:
pkg-core(backend) - core components and the engine
pkg-dashboard(frontend) - the dashboard app and rendering routines
pkg-packs- tracers for different data stream types
rillrate- the main library that joins all the parts above
demo- the demo app
We use the following frameworks to build our product:
The original idea was inspired by Nitrogen Web Framework (Erlang).
RillRate is provided under the Apache-2.0 license. See LICENSE.
The project is the Full-stack Rust app: both frontend and backend made with Rust.