|0.12.0||Mar 29, 2020|
|0.11.1||Apr 28, 2017|
|0.11.0||Jun 7, 2016|
|0.10.0||Dec 12, 2015|
|0.8.1||Dec 24, 2014|
#19 in #dsp
508 downloads per month
Used in less than 11 crates
A library for musical pitch conversions!
pitch_calc provides functions and methods for converting between frequency, midi-step and letter-octave.
It looks like this.
assert!(Hz(440.0).letter_octave() == (A, 4))
- Hz: "times per second".
- LetterOctave: musical letter notation.
- Mel: a perceptual scale of pitches judged by listeners to be equal in distance from one another.
- Perc: Percentage of the average human hearing range (20hz - 20khz).
- ScaledPerc: Scaled percentage of the human hearing range.
- Step: MIDI semitone steps.
Created by Mitchell Nordine at 11:26PM on November 02, 2014.