Uses old Rust 2015
#21 in #convex
414 downloads per month
Used in 4 crates
ncollide is a 2 and 3-dimensional collision detection library written with the rust programming language.
As its name suggests, it is generic wrt the dimension: it works with both 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional geometries. It might work with higher dimensions (never tried).
Simply add the following to your
[dependencies] ncollide = "0.13"
- dynamic bounding volume tree based broad phase
- ball vs. ball collision detection,
- plane vs. any convex object collision detection.
- collision detection between arbitrary convex objects
- compound geometries
- time of impact computation for objects without rotational movement (compound vs. compound is not yet implemented)
And various traits for collision detectors and broad phase collision detection.
Pull requests and issues are very welcome. In addition, click this button if you which to donate to support the development of ncollide: