6 releases (breaking)
Uses old Rust 2015
|0.5.0||Aug 16, 2017|
|0.4.0||May 3, 2017|
|0.3.0||Feb 19, 2017|
|0.2.1||Aug 24, 2016|
|0.1.0||May 5, 2016|
#214 in Graphics APIs
50 downloads per month
⚠️**This crate is now passively-maintained. It is being superseded by the Parry project.**⚠️
ncollide is a 2 and 3-dimensional collision detection library written with the rust programming language.
Simply add one the following (or both) to your
[dependencies] ncollide2d = "0.23" # For 2D collision detection. ncollide3d = "0.23" # For 3D collision detection.
- dynamic bounding volume tree based broad phase
- ball vs. ball collision detection,
- plane vs. any convex object collision detection.
- collision detection between arbitrary convex objects
- compound geometries
- time of impact computation for objects without rotational movement (compound vs. compound is not yet implemented)
And various traits for collision detectors and broad phase collision detection.