20 unstable releases (5 breaking)
✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.19.1||Apr 13, 2019|
|0.19.0||Mar 31, 2019|
|0.18.4||Mar 16, 2019|
|0.17.3||Nov 24, 2018|
|0.17.1||Jul 28, 2018|
#27 in Algorithms
2,642 downloads per month
Used in 10 crates (6 directly)
ncollide is a 2 and 3-dimensional collision detection library written with the rust programming language.
Simply add one the following (or both) to your
[dependencies] ncollide2d = "0.19" # For 2D collision detection. ncollide3d = "0.19" # For 3D collision detection.
- dynamic bounding volume tree based broad phase
- ball vs. ball collision detection,
- plane vs. any convex object collision detection.
- collision detection between arbitrary convex objects
- compound geometries
- time of impact computation for objects without rotational movement (compound vs. compound is not yet implemented)
And various traits for collision detectors and broad phase collision detection.
Pull requests and issues are very welcome. In addition, click this button if you which to donate to support the development of ncollide: