Uses old Rust 2015
|0.6.4||Apr 27, 2019|
|0.6.3||Apr 3, 2018|
|0.6.2||Feb 9, 2018|
|0.5.1||Oct 10, 2017|
|0.1.1||May 6, 2016|
#13 in #ray
410 downloads per month
Used in 7 crates (3 directly)
⚠️**This crate is now passively-maintained. It is being superseded by the Parry project.**⚠️
ncollide is a 2 and 3-dimensional collision detection library written with the rust programming language.
Simply add one the following (or both) to your
[dependencies] ncollide2d = "0.23" # For 2D collision detection. ncollide3d = "0.23" # For 3D collision detection.
- dynamic bounding volume tree based broad phase
- ball vs. ball collision detection,
- plane vs. any convex object collision detection.
- collision detection between arbitrary convex objects
- compound geometries
- time of impact computation for objects without rotational movement (compound vs. compound is not yet implemented)
And various traits for collision detectors and broad phase collision detection.