12 releases (6 breaking)
|0.7.0||Jun 22, 2023|
|0.6.1||Nov 3, 2022|
|0.5.3||Feb 14, 2022|
|0.5.2||Dec 14, 2021|
|0.1.0||Aug 27, 2020|
#76 in Embedded development
353 downloads per month
Used in 5 crates
Minimq provides a minimal MQTTv5 client and message parsing for the MQTT version 5 protocol. It
embedded-nal to operate
on top of any TCP stack implementation and is actively used with both
smoltcp and and the W5500 hardware network stack.
Minimq provides a simple,
no_std interface to connect to an MQTT broker to publish messages and
subscribe to topics.
Minimq supports all of the fundamental operations of MQTT, such as message subscription and publication. Below is a detailed list of features, indicating what aspects are supported:
- Publication at all quality-of-service levels (at-most-once, at-least-once, and exactly-once)
- Retained messages
- Connection will messages
- Session state reconnection and republication
- Topic subscriptions at quality-of-service at-most-once and at-least-once
- exactly-once subscription support is not yet implemented
- Subscription option flags
- Zero-copy message deserialization
- Serde-compatible MQTT message serialization and deserialization
If there are features that you would like to have that are not yet supported, we are always accepting pull requests to extend Minimq's capabilities.
Minimq also provides convenient APIs to implement request-response interfaces over MQTT leveraging
CorrelationData properties for in-bound and out-bound messages.
smoltcp, check out the
smoltcp-nal to quickly
create an interface that can be used by Minimq.
An example usage of Minimq that can be run on a desktop PC can be found in