|0.1.6||May 19, 2023|
|0.1.5||Nov 29, 2022|
|0.1.2||Jun 5, 2022|
|0.1.0||Apr 30, 2022|
#301 in Embedded development
128 downloads per month
Used in kiibohd-core-ffi
Combination USB HID interface from the kiibohd project. Instanciates the following USB HID interfaces:
- Boot mode keyboard (supports auto-switching through SET_PROTOCOL and manual switching)
- NKRO mode keyboard
- Consumer Ctrl and System Ctrl
let (mut kbd_producer, mut kbd_consumer) = KBD_QUEUE.split(); let (mut mouse_producer, mut mouse_consumer) = MOUSE_QUEUE.split(); let (mut ctrl_producer, mut ctrl_consumer) = CTRL_QUEUE.split(); let (mut hidio_rx_producer, mut hidio_rx_consumer) = HIDIO_RX_QUEUE.split(); let (mut hidio_tx_producer, mut hidio_tx_consumer) = HIDIO_TX_QUEUE.split(); let usb_hid = HidInterface::new( usb_bus, /* UsbBusAllocator */ HidCountryCode::NotSupported, kbd_consumer, mouse_consumer, ctrl_consumer, hidio_rx_producer, hidio_tx_consumer, ); usb_hid.poll(); // Poll HID-IO usb_hid.push(); // Push hid reports and poll HID-IO
See docs.rs for more details.
- Mouse interface not enabled yet (still some issues during allocation on atsam4s)
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.