|0.3.4||Mar 11, 2023|
|0.3.3||Mar 10, 2023|
|0.3.2||Feb 27, 2023|
|0.3.1||Sep 11, 2022|
|0.1.1||Apr 1, 2022|
#150 in Embedded development
218 downloads per month
Batteries included embedded USB HID library for
Includes Keyboard (boot and NKRO), Mouse, Joystick and Consumer Control implementations as well as
support for building your own HID classes.
Tested on the RP2040, but should work on any platform supported by
Devices created with this library should work with any USB host. Tested on Windows, Linux, MacOS and Android.
Note: Managed interfaces that support HID idle, such as
tick() method calling every 1ms.
- Keyboard - boot compliant keyboard, boot compliant NKRO(N-Key Roll Over) keyboard
- Mouse - boot compliant mouse, boot compliant mouse with scroll wheel and pan
- Joystick - two axis joystick with eight buttons
- Consumer Control - Media control device, generic consumer control device
- Enums for the Consumer, Desktop, Game, Keyboard, LED, Simulation and Telephony HID usage pages
- Support for multi-interface devices
- Support for HID idle and HID protocol changing
- Support for both single and multi report interfaces
- Compatible with RTIC
See examples for demonstrations of how to use this library on the RP2040 (Raspberry Pi Pico)
- Examples and testing for other micro-controllers such as the SAM D2x family.
- Support for host device remote wakeup
Distributed under the MIT License, see
Contributions are welcome via pull requests
This library was inspired by existing rust USB libraries and the following sources of USB information: