|0.0.5||Apr 29, 2020|
|0.0.4||Apr 28, 2020|
|0.0.3||Apr 28, 2020|
#34 in #gitlab
21 downloads per month
Used in hamster
Parses a .gitlab-ci.yml file and makes a semantic model from it. (E.g. Jobs are linked to their parents.)
PRs wellcome - currently it only parses what I need. I'm using it as the basis of an offline gitlab runner called
- .extends is supported.
- yaml merge << and anchors work within the same file.
- remote includes are assumed to be checked out in a sister directory. (It doesn't validate that they are the correct branch / revision)
Dual licensed: MIT + Apache 2.
- v0.0.5 Bugfix: include wasn't working in same dir.
- v0.0.4 Fix repo url
- v0.0.3 Crates release
- v0.0.2 Gitlab with includes
- v0.0.1 Gitlab without includes