|0.0.4||Apr 29, 2020|
|0.0.3||Apr 28, 2020|
#15 in #runner
offline gitlab runner
Tired of having to 'register' runners?
Just want a runner that doesn't run in a container, but tries to just, you know, run the stuff?
What does hamster honor?
hamster target_namewill run that specific target.
- variables defined at job and global level will be honored.
- variable substitution works in the same mannor as go expand.
- .extends is now supported.
- yaml merge << and anchors work.
E.g. with this for your
goodbye: stage: primary_stage variables: GOODBYE: "tara" script: - echo $GOODBYE a bit
hamster goodbye would output
tara a bit.
What doesn't it do?
hamster stage_namewill not run all targets in a stage.[todo]
It won't checkout your code or do anything with git.
It won't start itself in a container (use the official gitlab runner for that)
- v0.0.4 Bugfix for same dir includes.
- v0.0.3 Intial release