Uses new Rust 2021
|0.31.0||Dec 9, 2022|
|0.30.4||Sep 24, 2022|
|0.30.2||Jul 31, 2022|
|0.28.5||Feb 20, 2022|
|0.25.4||Nov 28, 2021|
#24 in Build Utils
7,484 downloads per month
Used in fewer than 12 crates
Build support for embedded Rust
A library with many utilities for building embedded frameworks, libraries, and other artifacts in a cargo build script.
It is currently mainly used to simplify building the
esp-idf in the build script of the
esp-idf-sys crate, but anyone may use these
utilities as they're intended to be general. They're organized into specific modules so
that they and their dependencies can be turned on or off with features.
A list of current features and their utilities:
- Platformio support.
- CMake file-api support and utilities.
glob(used in the
- Glob utilities.
manifest(used in the
- Cargo.toml and config.toml utilities.
- An installer to install the esp-idf framework.
- Git utilities for manipulating repositories using the git CLI.
- kconfig file parsing.
- Elf file manipulation.
Other utilities that are not behind features include:
- Utils for interacting with cargo through the CLI, and stdout in a build script.
- Macros and wrappers for running commands and getting their results easier.
- Command line arguments manipulation.
This repository also provides two CLI tools: