29 releases (6 breaking)
|new 0.7.0||Nov 21, 2020|
|0.6.15||Nov 12, 2020|
|0.5.3||Sep 21, 2020|
|0.4.2||Sep 19, 2020|
|0.1.2||Sep 14, 2020|
#63 in Science
219 downloads per month
A textureless rendering engine written in Rust.
- If you don't already have it install Rust: https://www.rust-lang.org/
- Install Antler using:
cargo install antler
- Navigate to input directory
- Images written into ./output directory.
- Add attributes in src/parts/attributes.rs
- Add new output in src/pipe/output.rs
- Tinker with the src/engines/antler.rs file to add new effects!
Binary specific https://freddywordingham.github.io/antler/
Supporting library https://freddywordingham.github.io/arctk/
View the <- light and shadow -> calculations. Render both <- space and time -> (+ other metrics distance/surface normals/etc.)