|0.8.54||Nov 15, 2023|
|0.8.52||Oct 10, 2023|
|0.8.36||Mar 21, 2023|
|0.8.35||Dec 6, 2022|
|0.8.11||Jul 29, 2022|
#72 in HTTP server
305 downloads per month
A multiplayer, fast, super fast, voxel engine in your browser!
If you like our work, please consider supporting us on Patreon, BuyMeACoffee, or PayPal. Thanks a lot!
- Realtime built-in multiplayer game play
- Protocol buffers for fast voxel data transferral
- Multi-threaded parallel chunk processing
- Multi-stage world generation to exceed expectations
- Fully integrated chat system with commands registry
- Oriented bounding box (ORM) physics engine that works with any blocks
- Custom block types and shapes with physics support
- Entity with in-place collision detection and ECS built in
- World data saving for consistent experiences
- Robust event system for custom game events
Checkout the Voxelize documentations here:
Before starting, make sure to install the following:
# clone the repository git clone https://github.com/shaoruu/voxelize.git cd voxelize # download dependencies yarn # generate protocol buffers yarn --cwd transport run proto # start development yarn run dev # in a separate terminal, start both frontend/backend demo yarn run demo
This is purely a passionate project. Although inspired, I have no intention for this game to be affiliated with Minecraft, or any licensed voxel engines. Further, textures and assets used in the game are all either licensed for free use or hand-drawn by us.