|0.1.17||May 21, 2023|
|0.1.16||Jan 17, 2023|
|0.1.15||Dec 26, 2022|
|0.1.14||Oct 6, 2022|
|0.1.12||May 25, 2022|
#44 in Visualization
58 downloads per month
The UI design is inspired by stacer.
The font is Roboto Medium.
- Supports window transparency.
- Realtime monitoring.
- End processes by sending a kill signal in the processes view.
- Both dark and light modes.
Getting the application:
- Prebuilt standalone releases:
These are built using github actions, and can be found here: https://github.com/MoAlyousef/sysinfo-gui/releases
- You can use cargo to install the application:
cargo install sysinfo-gui
Building from source:
You can clone the repo and build using:
cargo build --release
If you would like to use the bundled version of fltk-rs (for supported platforms (x86_64 windows, macos and linux)):
cargo build --features=fltk/fltk-bundled --release
- Support more things in the right click popup menu in the processes view.
- Map uid to User and display a user name in the processes view.
- Add downloand and upload speed.
- Use better colors for the cpus.
- Add more setting tweaks.