|0.1.11||Jan 25, 2019|
|0.1.10||Jan 23, 2019|
|0.1.4||Dec 8, 2018|
#2 in #cash
54 downloads per month
A library to build Bitcoin SV applications in Rust.
- P2P protocol messages (construction and serialization)
- Address encoding and decoding
- Transaction signing
- Script evaluation
- Node connections and basic message handling
- Wallet key derivation and mnemonic parsing
- Mainnet and testnet support
- Various Bitcoin primitives
sv = "0.1" to Cargo.toml
Rust nightly is required for documentation due to a bug fix which has not yet made it to stable.
Run ./configure once to setup nightly.
This library should not be used for consensus code because its validation checks are incomplete.
rust-bitcoin - rust-sv has no ties to rust-bitcoin. This library can do everything rust-bitcoin can do and more for Bitcoin SV.
parity-bitcoin - The parity Bitcoin client is a full node in Rust. Its code is more full-featured and also more complex.
bitcrust - The bitcrust project is strong in some areas and lacking in others. The two projects could be used together.
rust-sv is licensed under the MIT license.