|0.2.2||May 14, 2023|
|0.2.1||Jan 28, 2023|
|0.1.3||Jul 24, 2021|
|0.1.2||Dec 29, 2019|
|0.0.1||Oct 22, 2019|
#464 in Math
48 downloads per month
sphrs is a general purpose spherical harmonics and (regular and irregular) solid harmonics library in Rust.
- Robin Green, "Spherical Harmonic Lighting: The Gritty Details"
- Spherical harmonics (Wikipedia)
- Solid harmonics (Wikipedia)
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT License (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.
License: MIT OR Apache-2.0