Uses old Rust 2015
|0.0.19||Feb 12, 2015|
|0.0.18||Feb 11, 2015|
|0.0.11||Jan 31, 2015|
#7 in #heterogeneous
75 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
Generic and type-level programming for Rust
It was a terrible, indescribable thing vaster than any subway train—a shapeless congeries of protoplasmic bubbles, faintly self-luminous, and with myriads of temporary eyes forming and un-forming as pustules of greenish light all over the tunnel-filling front that bore down upon us, crushing the frantic penguins and slithering over the glistening floor that it and its kind had swept so evilly free of all litter.
—H. P. Lovecraft, At The Mountains of Madness
This library implements generic and type-level programming functionality. It is heavily inspired by Miles Sabin's Shapeless for Scala.
- heterogeneous lists
- type-level operations (polyadic, curried, composable, higher-order)
- type-level bits and booleans
- type-level binary natural numbers and integers
- type-level lists (mappable with type-level operations)
- type-level list zippers
- type-level lenses
- more functionality for working with hlists/tuples
- hlist/vinyl-style records
- type-level binary rationals
- type macros
See the API documentation here.
You can install both with the following:
$ curl -s https://static.rust-lang.org/rustup.sh | sudo sh
See Installing Rust for further details.
$ cargo build ## build library and binary $ cargo test ## run tests in ./tests $ cargo bench ## run benchmarks in ./benches