✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.1.6||Feb 9, 2019|
|0.1.5||Feb 4, 2019|
#10 in #safe
46 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
Rust implementation of Graph, being refactored version of
GraphMap from popular petgraph crate.
- I don't like to use a big library with a large codebase when I need just a piece of it (in my case
GraphMap). It is a high risk of introducing way in for mailicious attackers.
- Petgraph has almost no tests and I wanted to have a high/full test coverage, so I’ve added tests in.
- Petgraph has ordermap crate as a dependency, but it is outdated and not stable. Its current stable version was renamed to indexmap, so I've updated to it.
- I’ve done a few other modifications according to best practice.
- Petgraph crate doesn't have a stable release version yet and I didn't want to depend on it.
- I'm going to contact autors of Petgraph to offer them integrate my improvements.
- I'm thinking about refactoring of Petgraph into more modular collection of smaller Graph libraries with better Test Coverage and more structured separation of functionality.