|0.1.4||Feb 12, 2023|
|0.1.3||Feb 6, 2023|
|0.0.42||Feb 19, 2022|
|0.0.40||Feb 25, 2020|
#53 in Biology
148 downloads per month
Used in 12 crates (5 directly)
gchemol is a graph-based chemical object library implemented in Rust programming language. This project is still in early development.
- Fast and safe powered by Rust.
- Easy to deploy in server environment.
- core graph data structure using petgraph
- read molecules in various formats using nom parser combinators
- linear algebra backed by nalgebra
- render molecule in user defined formats by templating with handlebars and tera
How to use
follow the official guide:
add gchemol dependency to your Cargo.toml:
[dependencies] gchemol = "0.0.40"