26 releases (16 breaking)
|0.16.0||May 2, 2023|
|0.15.2||Nov 8, 2022|
|0.15.1||Sep 4, 2022|
|0.15.0||May 22, 2022|
|0.0.0||Jul 29, 2019|
#541 in Filesystem
893 downloads per month
Used in cratest
- Linux and Windows support.
- Sandboxing by default using Docker containers, with the option to restrict network access during builds while still supporting most of the crates.
- Curated build environment to build a large part of the ecosystem, built from the experience gathered running Crater and docs.rs.
Rustwide was originally part of the Crater project, and it was extracted to let the whole community benefit from it.
Rustwide is licensed under both the MIT and Apache 2.0 licenses, allowing you to choose which one to adhere to.
Rustwide provides some optional features that can be enabled with Cargo:
- unstable: allow Rustwide to use unstable Rust and Cargo features. While this feature also works on Rust stable it might cause Rustwide to break, and no stability guarantee is present when using it!
- unstable-toolchain-ci: allow fetching toolchains from rustc's CI artifacts storage. Support for them is incomplete (not all methods might work), and there is no stability guarantee when using them!