1 unstable release
|0.15.0||Oct 12, 2021|
#764 in Audio
47 downloads per month
Used in rustyvibes
Audio playback library
Rust playback library.
- Playback is handled by cpal.
- MP3 decoding is handled by minimp3.
- WAV decoding is handled by hound.
- Vorbis decoding is handled by lewton.
- Flac decoding is handled by claxon.
- MP4 and AAC (both disabled by default) are handled by Symphonia.
Alternatively, Symphonia can be used to decode any of the other codecs above with the exception of Vorbis. See the docs for more details on backends.
The documentation contains an introduction to the library.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0), or
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
License of your contributions
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.