|0.9.0||Jun 7, 2019|
|0.8.2||Jul 3, 2018|
|0.8.1||Apr 1, 2018|
|0.8.0||Feb 15, 2018|
|0.0.5||Dec 30, 2014|
#9 in Audio
7,450 downloads per month
Used in 59 crates (17 directly)
Low-level library for audio input and output in pure Rust.
This library currently supports the following:
- Enumerate all available audio devices.
- Get the current default input and output devices.
- Enumerate known supported input and output stream formats for a device.
- Get the current default input and output stream formats for a device.
- Build and run input and output PCM streams on a chosen device with a given stream format.
Currently supported backends include:
- Linux (via ALSA)
- macOS (via CoreAudio)
- iOS (via CoreAudio)
Note that on Linux, the ALSA development files are required. These are provided
as part of the
libasound2-dev package on Debian and Ubuntu distributions and
alsa-lib-devel on Fedora.