9 unstable releases (3 breaking)
|0.4.0||Apr 24, 2019|
|0.3.3||Apr 23, 2019|
|0.2.1||Apr 20, 2019|
|0.1.1||Mar 31, 2019|
#2 in #github-webhooks
86 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
Rifling is a library to create Github/GitLab Webhook listener, influenced by afterparty.
If you want a commandline tool rather than a library, please consult trigger.
- Supports both GitHub and GitLab.
- Supports both
application/jsonmode and (optionally)
- (Potentially) support for different web frameworks.
- Optional payload parsing support. Using
serde_json's untyped parsing functionality.
- Optional payload authentication support with
ringor libraries from RustCrypto team.
- Optional logging.
- Web frameworks:
hyper-support(default): Support of hyper. Example: hyper-simple.rs
- Payload authentication (does not affect usage):
- Payload content type:
content-type-urlencoded(enabled by default): Support for
- Payload parsing:
parse(default): Parse the payload. Parsed payload will be present in
logging(default): Use the official
logcrate to log.
printlnmacro to print log. Will be ignored when
- Debug logs are useful to find problems.
- Events received from GitLab will be patched by lower casing and replacing " "(whitespace) with "_"(underscore).
Push Hookwill be
push_hookwhile registering hooks.
MIT License. See LICENSE.