99 releases (14 breaking)
|0.22.2||Nov 23, 2023|
|0.21.7||Oct 25, 2023|
|0.20.0||Jul 28, 2023|
|0.16.0-rc.1||Mar 14, 2023|
|0.8.0||Oct 19, 2021|
#429 in Parser implementations
3,294 downloads per month
Used in 3 crates
Quil Parser & Program Builder
This library is the implementation of the Quil spec in Rust.
It serves three purposes:
- Parse Quil programs from strings, and output programs to strings
- Manipulate Quil programs within Rust
- Construct a dependency graph among program instructions
It should be considered unstable until the release of v1.0.
|wasm-bindgen||Enable compilation to
When testing this crate, you should run with the
--all-features flag to ensure all tests are executed.
cargo test --all-features
Welcome to the Rust implementation of the Quil quantum programming language.
Within this crate you'll find:
- Builder utilities for Quil programs, instructions, and expressions
- A parser and serializer for converting Quil to and from text strings
- A constructor for timing graphs, for understanding and debugging Quil-T pulse control programs
This crate is still early in its development and does not fully support all
Quil features, nor claim a stable API. Prior to
v1.0, minor-version changes
are considered breaking changes. Please pin your versions when needed, and
closely follow the
changelog when upgrading.