3 releases (breaking)
✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.3.0||Feb 28, 2019|
|0.2.0||Jan 18, 2019|
|0.1.0||Dec 26, 2018|
#9 in Text editors
21 downloads per month
A terminal-based editor with goals to maximize simplicity and efficiency.
This project is very much in an alpha state.
Its features include:
- Modal editing (keys implement different functionality depending on the current mode).
- Extensive but relatively simple filter grammar that allows user to select any text.
Future items on the Roadmap:
- Add more filter grammar.
- Implement suggestions for commands to improve user experience.
- Support Language Server Protocol.
Clone the repository and enter the directory:
git clone https://github.com/jsim2010/paper.git cd paper
cargo-make is not already installed on your system, install it:
cargo install --force cargo-make
Install all dependencies needed for development:
cargo make dev
Now you can run the following commands:
- Evaluate all checks, lints and tests:
cargo make eval
- Fix stale README and formatting:
cargo make fix