2 unstable releases
✓ Uses Rust 2018 edition
|0.2.0||Jul 5, 2019|
|0.1.0||Jun 6, 2019|
#62 in Audio
57 downloads per month
Used in 1 crate
The audio API for nannou, the creative coding framework.
Please see the nannou guide for more information on how to get started with nannou!
Some of the features of this API include:
- Access to the available audio devices on the system.
- Spawn any number of input and output audio streams.
- Simple builder API for establishing streams with reasonable defaults.
- Requesting consistent buffer sizes for input and output streams no matter the back-end.
- An easy-to-use, non-blocking API.
nannou_audio uses and contributes to cpal - a pure-Rust, cross-platform audio library for handling the low-level cross-platform stuff under the hood.
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.