|0.8.0||Dec 15, 2021|
|0.7.2||Dec 14, 2021|
|0.7.0||Nov 12, 2021|
|0.6.10||Oct 23, 2021|
|0.6.8||Aug 10, 2021|
#47 in Compression
545 downloads per month
An HTML minifier that provides the functionality of minify-html with much more performance, but with stricter parsing and less configurability.
- Uses the same advanced minification strategy.
- Minifies in one pass with zero memory allocations.
- Outputs in place; no copy or buffer required.
The API is different compared to minify-html; refer to per-package documentation for more details.
In addition to the minify-html rules, the onepass variant has additional requirements:
- Opening tags must not be omitted.
- Invalid closing tags are not allowed.
- The document cannot end unexpectedly.