|0.10.8||Jan 31, 2023|
|0.10.3||Oct 28, 2022|
|0.9.2||Jun 22, 2022|
|0.8.0||Dec 15, 2021|
|0.7.0||Nov 12, 2021|
#122 in Compression
702 downloads per month
An HTML minifier that provides the functionality of minify-html with much more performance, but with stricter parsing and less configurability.
- Uses the same advanced minification strategy.
- Minifies in one pass with zero memory allocations.
- Outputs in place; no copy or buffer required.
The API is different compared to minify-html; refer to per-package documentation for more details.
If you don't see your preferred language here and the main library supports it, raise an issue.
In addition to the minify-html rules, the onepass variant has additional requirements:
- Opening tags must not be omitted.
- Invalid closing tags are not allowed.
- The document cannot end unexpectedly.