2 unstable releases
|0.2.0||Jan 4, 2021|
|0.1.0||Jul 14, 2020|
#813 in WebAssembly
49 downloads per month
Used in 2 crates
Changelog | Source | Getting Started
Generic input library.
Check out the documentation for examples.
- Keyboard, Mouse and Controller Events
- Web Keyboard Events
- Linux Controller Events
Human targets all platforms that can run Rust, including:
- Web Assembly
- Windows not all features work yet
- Mac OS not all features work yet
- BSD not all features work yet
- Android (may partially or fully work, but untested) not all features work yet
- iOS / various game consoles not all features work yet
- Redox not all features work yet
- Fuchsia not all features work yet
- Others? (make a PR)
Licensed under any of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE_APACHE_2_0.txt or https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT License, (LICENSE_MIT.txt or https://mit-license.org/)
- Boost Software License, Version 1.0, (LICENSE_BOOST_1_0.txt or https://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be licensed as described above, without any additional terms or conditions.
If you want help using or contributing to this library, feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.