12 releases (7 breaking)
|0.7.4||Jan 8, 2021|
|0.7.2||Dec 30, 2020|
|0.6.0||Nov 22, 2020|
|0.4.0||May 18, 2020|
|0.0.1||Dec 19, 2019|
#323 in Asynchronous
615 downloads per month
Used in less than 7 crates
Minimal and simpler alternative to the futures crate.
Check out the documentation for examples.
- No required std (on no_std, a single allocation is required)
- No slow compiling proc macros (fast compile times)
- No dependencies
- No cost (True zero-cost abstractions!)
- No pain (API super easy to learn & use!)
- No unsafe code left for you to write for working with
Futures (ability to
- No platform-specific API differences (code works everywhere!).
- No worrying about pinning and fusing.
Pasts targets all platforms that can run Rust. The executor works on at least the following platforms (may work on others):
- All platforms that support threading (includes all tier 1 and some tier 2, 3)
- Web Assembly In Browser (Tier 2)
Licensed under any of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE_APACHE_2_0.txt or https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT License, (LICENSE_MIT.txt or https://mit-license.org/)
- Boost Software License, Version 1.0, (LICENSE_BOOST_1_0.txt or https://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be licensed as described above, without any additional terms or conditions.
If you want help using or contributing to this library, feel free to send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.